Department of Physical Education, Athletics & Recreation
The U of T Mississauga Campus is located at 3359 Mississauga Rd. North in Mississauga Ontario. Below are some maps that will direct you to our campus and our athletic facilities.
Parking Lot #8 is the closest lot to our Recreation, Athletic and Wellness Centre, located in the South Building at UTM.
As the Department of Physical Education, Athletics and Recreation we will:
- Create a friendly and safe environment that welcomes our diverse community to participate in physical activity.
- Offer a continuum of programming, everything from casual recreation to varsity / excellence.
- Foster an environment of respect and fairness that promotes individual pride and UTM spirit.
- Develop a wide range of opportunities for student leadership in support of our programs.
- Play an integral role in the learning environment of university campus and community life.
Equity and Accessibility
The Department of Physical Education, Athletics and Recreation strives to create and maintain a friendly, safe and inclusive environment that welcomes our diverse community to participate in our wide variety of activitiesIn the RAWC many features where designed in an effort to remove barriers to participation for example: automatic doors, accessible washrooms, a pool lift and an elevator. Our state of the art fitness facility is equipped with Upper Body Ergometers, Recumbent bikes, and a wide range of different resistance training equipment that can be adapted to accommodate a variety of different accessibility considerations. We have an all gender/privacy change facility located between the female and male change rooms - with large private change cubicles, washrooms and direct access to the pool deck to accommodate the diverse needs of our patrons.
Use of our Facility and participation in our Programs
It is recommended that all users wishing to use our facilities or participate in our Programs have a medical examination prior to participation. All participants must have read the Informed Consent Agreement prior to participation.