Looking for a perfect spot for a rep team to practice or are you interested in starting your own league or tournament? You can drop by and check out our facilities or see what we have to offer by clicking here.
How to Book Facilities
- Review our Rental Policies and Procedures including our rental time lines, insurance requirements and payment procedures.
- Download and Complete the Rental Request Form.
- Submit Rental Request form via fax to 905-569-4354 or mail to:
Dept. of Physical Education
Athletics and Recreation
3359 Mississauga Rd. N
1114 South Building
- If you need to cancel a rental please fill out the cancellation portion of the Rental Request Form(page 3) above.
- Please see our welcome letter to our potential and confirmed rental groups (letter shows some rules and regulations and a map of the campus).
Please Note: Note Rental Request Forms must be reccieved 3 weeks prior to first date of rental in order to be considered.
Once you have submitted the required documentation you will be contacted by a representative from the department to discuss the details of your rental request.
- The UTM Gyms will not be rented for Ball Hockey.
- The North and South Fields are available for all field sports.
- No Golf on any of the UTM Fields. Please use the Golf Room located inside the RAWC.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times while on campus.
- Water and sport drinks must be in a sealable/non-breakable container in all indoor facilities
- Food is not permitted inside any of our indoor facilities.